Annie went to Aunt Sharolyn's last night for a sleepover.
I slept in this morning, went to the gym, did an extra hard workout, to make up for a weekend of splurging and to prepare for Thursday. Afterwards I went to Kevin's work to pick up our Thanksgiving turkey. I then came home to get Jon seeing he had a halfday. Jon and I don't get much alone time so I took him to Olive Garden for lunch. I got the soup/salad/breadstick meal and Jon had fetticinni(sp) alfredo and a cup of soup. We both got the Chicken and Gnocchi soup. Oh my lordy how did I got all my life without this yummy soup. It's broth is chicken based but not thin like a noodle soup yet not thick like a chowder or chilli. Jon is the pickest eater in our family and he gobbled it right up. We then went to pick up one turkey and drop off another. I came home with a cranky, tired turky and left a frozen quiet one. They might of gotten the better deal.
I can't wait to try my hand at this yummy soup. I'll keep everyone updated.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
newest challenge
Posted by momma mia at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment