Sorry it's been so long since I've written anything.
Let see The soup turned out good. It still need to tweak it a little but all in all it was good and the kids ate it. Sucess in my book!
Michaels 6th Angelversary was the other day. This year his birth/angel day was rougher than the last few years. I think because of losing Kevin a few months ago all those grieving feelings are still raw and painful. The pain of losing a baby never goes away but most days it's bearable. There's even some days that I can go all day without dwelling on the what if's.
Christmas is right around the corner. I have most of my shopping done. I was going to finish it today but we're getting a bunch of snow so I think its a good day to stay in my pj's and drink some cocoa!
Merry Christmas All
Friday, December 19, 2008
Winter Time
Posted by momma mia at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment